AKO® Pinch Valves VMP Series | CFG Mixers Partner
It is a compact pneumatic pinch valve, ideal for the automatic closing of powders, granules, fibrous products, sludge, and suspensions.
It is widely recommended for processes with food, medicine, pigments, ceramic, glass, plastic, aeration, deaeration, and vacuum systems.
It has excellent resistance to inclement weather, and its model is protected against explosions.
- Free passage without loss of load.
- Completely hermetic closure.
- Easy installation and maintenance valve.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Natural anti-abrasive rubber.
- High-temperature natural rubber.
- NBR (nitrile).
- CR (neoprene), CSM (hypalon), butyl rubber.
- EPDM rubber.
- Food and beverages.
- Pharmaceutical and hygiene.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Energy plants.
- Minning industry.
- Marble and granite industry.
- Ceramic, glass, and plastic.
- Cement field.