OV series pinch valve
It is a mechanical pinch valve (which can be manual or automatic) that is ideal for abrasive, corrosive, fibrous products, granulated products, powders, or liquids with solid particles in suspension.
The operation of the manual version is by a handwheel, while the automatic version is through the force of a spring, which is opened by the air inlet. Also, we have a pinch valve with a double-acting cylinder.
It also has a safety function, which makes the PA/PA2 type valve close in the event of a power or air failure.
- Free passage without loss of load.
- Completely hermetic closure.
- Easy installation and maintenance valve.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Natural anti-abrasive rubber.
- High-temperature natural rubber.
- NBR (nitrile).
- CR (neoprene), CSM (hypalon), butyl rubber.
- EPDM rubber.
Types of connections:
- OV series pinch valve: Flange.
- Food and beverages.
- Pharmaceutical and hygiene.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Energy plants.
- Minning industry.
- Marble and granite industry.
- Ceramic, glass, and plastic.
- Cement field.