Manual polyelectrolyte preparation unit
- The manual polymer preparation system can be adapted according to the presentation supplied, it can be powder, emulsion, or a mixed system.
- The manual preparation unit is designed for batch preparation.
- High-density polyethylene, 100% virgin tank.
- Food grade, resistant to highly corrosive and abrasive substances.
- 250 up to 5,000 L capacity.
- Mixing system using a slow turning agitator, which stimulates the homogenization of the solution and the creation of polymer chains.
- Dilution funnel with ball valve, for manual regulation of powdered polymer.
- Dosing pump for emulsion polymer.
- Pneumatic level detector.
- PVC ball valve connections (filling and emptying).
- It allows direct passage to the dosing process.
- Maximum hydration of the polymer during the process.
- It achieves a perfectly homogeneous mixture.