TBX series submersible mixer
CRI-MAN® is positioned in the market as one of the most recognized manufacturers of submersible agitators and submersible mixers worldwide.
The high quality of materials, manufacture, and service of its submersible mixers are the basis of this prestigious brand.
It has a wide range of submersible agitators used for the processing of sludge, manure, biogas, and civil and industrial effluents.
- Mixer type: horizontal submersible, stainless steel.
- Made entirely of AISI 316.
- Stainless steel propeller with self-cleaning profile.
- RPM: 1110-1680 (60 Hz).
- Power: 0.75 – 3 kW (1 – 4 HP).
- Axial thrust 117 – 373 N (25 – 84 lb).
- Flow: 279 – 1061 m/h (1229 – 44672 US gpm).
- Maximum working temperature: 40 °C (104 °F).
- Planetary Gearboxes.
- Double sealing systems.
- Self-cleaning propellers.
- Thermal probe sensors.
- Sludge processing.
- Manure processing.
- Civil and industrial effluents.