AF series submersible mixer
CRI-MAN® is positioned in the market as one of the most recognized manufacturers of submersible agitators and submersible mixers worldwide.
The high quality of materials, manufacture, and service of its submersible mixers are the basis of this prestigious brand.
It has a wide range of submersible agitators used for the processing of sludge, manure, biogas, and civil and industrial effluents.
- Mixer type: submersible, flow accelerator.
- Two-stage planetary gear reducer.
- Polyamide and fiberglass blades.
- Adjustable paddles.
- Stainless steel paddle base.
- RPM 53 (60 Hz).
- Power: 1.5 – 5.5 kW (2-26 HP).
- Axial thrust: 1226 – 2943 N (276 – 662 lb).
- Flow: 11490 – 17803 m/h (50590 – 78380 US gpm).
- Maximum working temperature: 40 °C (104 °F).
- Planetary Gearboxes.
- Double sealing systems.
- Self-cleaning propellers.
- Thermal probe sensors.
- Sludge processing.
- Manure processing.
- Civil and industrial effluents.