Autofloc polyelectrolyte preparation unit
- Autofloc is an automatic polymer preparation system used for the agglomeration of suspended particles.
- The polymer dosage system can be adapted according to the presentation supplied. It can be powder, solution, or even a mixed system.
- The automatic preparation unit is designed for continuous and controlled preparation, enabling going directly to the dosage stage.
- Operating capacity from 500 to 10,000 L / h.
- Tanks with 2 or 3 compartments, with a diffuser for humidifying the polyelectrolyte.
- Mixing system using slow-turning mixers, which stimulates the homogenization of the solution and the creation of polymer chains.
- Automatic and continuous equipment feeding system.
- Regularization valve and flow meter, to adjust and control the water supply.
- Powder or emulsion flow, adjustable by speed variator and regulated by PID controller.
- Control panel to control the operation (optional touch control).
- Level detector with a warning signal.
- It allows direct passage to the dosing process.
- High polymer savings.
- Maximum hydration of the polymer during the process.
- It achieves a perfectly homogeneous mixture.
- Special equipment to work with three stirrers automatically.
- Its equipment with an electrical dashboard allows automatic dosing.