VZ series pinch valve
It is a mechanical version with free valve passage, which can be manual or automatic, depending on the needs of the process.
When it comes to a manual drive it is by handwheel, and when it is an automatic drive it is through an electromagnetic rotary transmission.
The mechanical pinch valves guarantee maximum safety during handling thanks to their closed construction. Adjusted positions can also be checked, using mechanical and electronic position indications.
- Free passage without loss of load.
- Completely hermetic closure.
- Easy installation and maintenance valve.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Natural anti-abrasive rubber.
- High-temperature natural rubber.
- NBR (nitrile).
- CR (neoprene), CSM (hypalon), butyl rubber.
- EPDM rubber.
Types of connections:
- VZ series pinch valve: Flange
- Food and beverages.
- Pharmaceutical and hygiene.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Energy plants.
- Minning industry.
- Marble and granite industry.
- Ceramic, glass, and plastic.
- Cement field.