VMC series pinch valve
This pinch valve is ideal for blocking and regulating different types of solids, suspensions, pastes, gaseous, fibrous, and viscous media. Additionally, it is extremely compact, it has a flexible modular system, and its body can be made of stainless steel, aluminum, or plastic.
They are available in conductive models, with a ground connection for explosive areas.
- Free passage without loss of load.
- Completely hermetic closure.
- Easy installation and maintenance valve.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Natural anti-abrasive rubber.
- High-temperature natural rubber.
- NBR (nitrile).
- CR (neoprene), CSM (hypalon), butyl rubber.
- EPDM rubber.
Types of connections:
- VMC series pinch valve: Flange, internal and external threads.
- Food and beverages.
- Pharmaceutical and hygiene.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Energy plants.
- Minning industry.
- Marble and granite industry.
- Ceramic, glass, and plastic.
- Cement field.